Life is full of good and bad times, or success and failures and of learning opportunities. Hopefully you celebrated and high fived yourself the last time you did something right. Even more important is to learn to learn to deal with the times things did not work out so well. Reframe failure as being part of a learning curve and an opportunity to discover something about yourself and the situation at hand.
• Identify what was done well
• List what you learned so far about the situation/ problem
• Write down what occurred that you did not expect
• Identify new strategies to reach the desired outcome
• Explore if you need to learn more about a specific subject prior to doing a new attempt.