Are you looking for a coaching supervisor?
Coaching supervision offers the coach a richer and broader opportunity for reflective dialogue. Through Coaching Supervision, the coach is invited to explore the complexity of a coaching relationship and the coaching process.
Supervision is a process by which the supervisor and the supervisee attend to:
• The broad knowledge that other disciplines such as psychology have to offer coaches,
• The ongoing quality of services a coach delivers,
• The intricate dynamics between sponsoring organizations/client/ and coach ,
• Deepening of one’s psychological and emotional wellbeing and reactions while coaching through reflections on practice,
• The ongoing ethical dilemmas coaching relationships may present,
• Difficult client situations,
• Customized professional and/or personal development.
Manon Dulude has over 10 years experience as a coach. She was an ICF credentialing assessor ACC level from 2006 to 2012. She also served as a member of the Education Steering Committee with the 2010 and 2011 ICF International Conferences. With over 25 years experience in the area of counselling, clinical consultation and a PhD in coaching, she is uniquely qualified to offer coach supervision and mentoring services.
If you are a coach looking for a coaching mentor or supervisor, contact Manon at (905) 873-9393 or email email@example.com