Manon Dulude Ph.D, PCC, BCC, (C) OACCPP
Manon brings twenty five years of experience as a psychotherapist to her clients. Her private practice was established in 1995. She is a Certified Member with the Ontario Association of Consultants, Counselors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists.
Manon is trained in CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), DBT (Dialectical Behaviour Therapy), Relational Life Therapy, EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing), and BSFT (Brief Solution-Focused Therapy).
She has extensive experience in the field of Critical Incident Stress Management and trauma recovery. She has worked with many individuals and corporations where life-threatening situations such as workplace mishaps, accidental death, and armed robberies had occurred. In 1998, she was involved in supporting the search and rescue personnel of the Canadian Coast Guard during the Swissair disaster operation, and in 2001 witnesses/survivors to the attacks on the World Trade Center in New York. Through these experiences, Manon has learned to support leaders as they face unusual levels of stress and crisis both in their businesses and their lives. Manon also facilitates mediation sessions in the workplace.
Manon has developed curriculum and delivered training programs for mental health professionals in the areas of art therapy, critical incident stress debriefing, wellness, and managing grief.
- Ph.D. in Human Development and Coaching. Dissertation topic: A Study of the Effectiveness of Telephonic Brief Solution-Focused Coaching on Life Satisfaction Measures, International University of Professional Studies, Maui, USA, 2012.
- Master of Professional Studies in Creativity Development and Art Therapy, Pratt Institute, New York, USA, 1989.
- Mediation training, Windsor School of Law, Ontario, Canada.
- Certified with Ontario Association of Consultants, Counselors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists, 2005 to present
- Certified Professional Coach with International Coach Federation, 2006 to present.
Board Certified Coach, Center for Credentialing and Education, 2011 to present.
- Certified Life Coach with the Institute for Life Coach Training, 2005
- Certified Career Management Coach- Career Coach Academy, 2006